themitzz

themitzz

Tool by Sabrina Paige

Tool - Sabrina Paige

"No one has ever talked to me the way Gaige does. A bossy, demanding, misogynistic dickhead--who is also my stepbrother--should  not order me around and make me wet with anticipation."

Get your copy here -----> http://goo.gl/bwppmB

Delaney's dad and Gaige's mom marry when D and G are teenagers. They share a kiss one summer night and it leaves them frustrated, confused, and wanting more.

Fast forward four years. Delaney returns from college and Gaige is now a hotshot motorcycle racer who has quite a reputation with the ladies.

The attraction they felt four summers ago instantly returns and they find themselves on a roller-coaster ride of lust and sexual tension to beat the band. He's determined to pick up where they left off and she's determined to not let it happen.

There's a lot of humorous banter between the two, making the read even more enjoyable for me.

I enjoyed the book very much and I recommend it to anyone over 18 who enjoys the genre.

As noted by the author: All characters in the book are 18+ years of age, non-blood related, and all sexual acts are consensual.