themitzz

themitzz

Seduced in Bed

Seduced in Bed - Melinda Hale I received an advanced copy from the author for review. After reading this book a second time, I changed my rating from 4.5 to 5 stars. I thought it was just that good!

Wonderful chemistry of the two main characters, Nicholas Clarke and Carolyn Reynolds.

Carolyn is a workaholic news anchor whose boss recommends she take a short vacation. On the recommendation of a co-worker, Carolyn books herself into the Bronze Diamond motel. Here she meets Nick who is the one providing room service during her stay. Sometimes when two people meet, the attraction is immediate and undeniable. This is how it was for Nick and Carolyn.

They plunge into a steamy love affair (very hot sex), both of them hoping their pasts don't come between them. She is still struggling with a past relationship of infidelity; he has an ulterior motive for getting involved with her. They both soon realize if they want this relationship to work, they need to come clean with one another.

A great read for this genre. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down until I'd finished.

Happy reading! I hope you enjoy it.