themitzz

themitzz

That First Kiss

That First Kiss - J.C. Valentine I received this book from the author for an honest review. Well, let me just tell you, I loved this book!(I loved all three of the books in this series, in fact.)

I had started reading it prior to an ice storm here in MI last week and we lost our power for four days, and I'm just now finished. So, here goes...

The one-night stand that Piper Donavan and Tate Larsen had in the ladies bathroom of a bar seemed a bit far-fetched at first; but the more I thought about it, I think these things happen more times than not. In any event, I wouldn't do that in reality, but it sure was a sensual and daring read. I'm not gonna lie--it was very hot.

He doesn't kiss his one-night-stands, because it makes it too personal; however, this night he and Piper share a kiss, and now she's under his skin and he can't get her out of his mind.

Piper is starting a new job and unknown to her at the time, her one-night-stand would be her new boss. He's arrogant, short-tempered, and a complete ass. How is this ever going to work out? Especially since he fires her the first day on the job when he realizes who his new assistant is.

It's a push and pull relationship for them both and watching the two of them come together and fight the odds is incredibly sexy and heartwarming.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. (: