themitzz

themitzz

The Other C-Word

The Other C-Word - M.K. Schiller I received an ARR of this book by the author for review.

Let me start by saying, it was an excellent read. I was so engrossed in this story that I could not stop reading once I started. This story not only made me laugh, but made me engage emotions I haven't felt in a very long time. In addition, the sex/love scenes were great. The author had a great way of bringing out the personalities of these characters and I enjoyed it immensely.

Rick Randy is a business consultant temporarily hired by Marley Mason's employer to help fix the ailing athletic apparel company. Feisty Marley is enlisted to pick up the handsome and sexy Rick from the airport. Sexual tension exudes from the get-go. A lot of comedic dialogue, laced with sexual innuendo, between the two makes this a very enjoyable read throughout.

Rick and Marley work long hours together, and it doesn't take long for these two to begin a passionate love affair. However, it looks like her fear of commitment might be their undoing.

There's a familial element to this story that is very endearing and makes you want everyone to get their happily ever after.

I thought this was extremely well written and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you do too.