themitzz

themitzz

Mystic

Mystic - S.G. Tillery I was given a copy of this book from the author for an honest review. I can honestly say, I loved this book.

The story takes place in the time following the Crusades. Anabel and her brother, Thomas, are sold by their father to a knight, Lord Philip, who travels through their village on his way back from the Crusades. He wishes to use Anabel's ability as a seer to spy on the young King Fabian.

Anabel settles into the role of "daughter" to Lord Philip and lives a life she is far from accustomed to, and her feelings for the king grow. As her ability to "see" increases with time, she begins to realize she and her brother -- indeed the whole kingdom -- are in danger.

The author has developed some very intriguing and likeable characters. And some others not so likeable. I was riveted to the pages and could actually see the story playing out on a movie screen in my mind's eye.

I can't wait to see the continuation of this story in her next installment. I am definitely a new fan and will continue to read her books.

I know you're going to love this book as much as I did.