themitzz

themitzz

Anonymous

Anonymous - Holly Hood I was given a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

This is a heart-wrenching story of mistakes, broken lives, and redemption. Sometimes you need to reach your "bottom" to even begin to reach for the "top" again.

Hart and Elle meet in rehab following the death of Elle's best friend, Stephy. From the very beginning, they have an undeniable chemistry that neither want to admit. Neither Hart nor Elle believe they deserve happiness in their lives, so the fear of getting too close and becoming vulnerable to another human being just seems too much for either of them to bear.

"Anonymous" is a page turner from beginning to end. I love how the author so clearly defines these two and makes their story so believable. Their pain and angst was so palpable throughout that I had to reach for the tissues a few times. I so badly wanted to see them succeed and find their happily ever after.

Because of the real life issues touched upon, I highly recommend this book. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what a good and satisfying read this is.

This will not be the last time I read this author's work.