themitzz

themitzz

Red Hot Obsessions

Red Hot Obsessions - V.J. Chambers, Sky Corgen, Olivia Rigal, Molly McLain, Lacey Silks, Ember Casey, Daizie Draper, Blair Babylon, Clarissa Wild, J.C. Valentine In my opinion, this is a must-read collection for all readers of the romance, erotic romance genres. All of these authors have a best seller or two under their belts, and they've joined forces to bring this collection of sexy reads together for the first time for me and for you--the readers.

So far I've read half the books in this collection, and I'm working on the other half now. Each book so far has been a page turner from the start, and hard to put down once started. Who can resist a sexy bad boy who stops you in your tracks and changes you so much that life as you once knew it will never be the same again? What about the sweet, scary feelings one experiences with first love? What about the college romance? I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, I believe you will love this collection. Who knows? You might find your next favorite author within the pages of this collection.

I recommend for those 18+.

Edited: I needed to add this note. While reading through this set of books, I started reading "His Wicked Games" by Ember Casey. It was so good, and I couldn't stop reading. I immediately got the next to books in that series. I say this to let you know the books in this collection are quality books. I don't think you're going to be disappointed. And, yes, I've found another favorite author in this series.