themitzz

themitzz

Unbroken

Unbroken - Scott Hildreth
“I truly believe the greatest gift God has ever given me was Shane Dekkar. He changed my life and allowed me to see things in myself I would have never seen … He taught me what love was truly about …Today, I am a truly different person, and I have Shane to thank for opening my eyes. … although he is the greatest gift ever, he’s like any other gift; he can be returned for a refund if he doesn’t quite fit.”—Kace

“I suppose we never truly know how we’ll react to a given situation until it presents itself.”—Shane

Once again, Scott's writing brilliance shines through...from the beginning to the very last word.

This is, by far, one of the best series I’ve read in a very long time and I really hate to see it come to an end. The characters are rough and tough, crude and rude, and oh-so-very-loveable. This book follows up the relationship between Shane and Kace (from book 1).

In this book, Shane grows up and comes into his own while Shane and Kace, as a couple, grow together. This book has angst, sadness, anger, love, and truly laugh-out-loud moments to hold your attention; I couldn’t read fast enough. Scott reminds us of the importance of family, loving friends, honesty, and a willingness to work hard to achieve your hopes and dreams.

Of course, the other characters we've come to know and love throughout the series are here in all their glory as well.

I knew when I read my first Scott Hildreth book that he was going to be a favorite author...and he continues to be to this day. I can't imagine that ever changing.

I highly recommend this book to readers over 18, due to mature themes.